JK 400 CFM Big Block Chevy Cylinder Heads with as cas ports. (Price per pair BARE)
The JK400 cylinder head is a creation from Jon Kaase. It is designed to work on a 4.250 + bores and utilizes a 2.250" Intake valve, with a 1.750" Exhaust valve. The intake port flows 328CFM at .500" and near 410CFM at 1" lift.
Their unique valve angles mean these heads require their own piston configuration. Pistons are available from CP, Ross and Diamond pistons. For those wishing to use another brand we can send CAD files or chamber molds to your preferred supplier.
Chamber volume for this cylinder head is right around 88ccs.
Manufactured in Melbourne Australia
• Symmetrical intake port design – no more left and right unequal intake ports. As Cast affordable intake and exhaust ports with CNC chambers.
• Matching CID intake manifold available in both 9.8’ and 10.2” deck heights
• STD Exhaust flange design raised .375” will accept factory headers.
• 9.5 Degree Valve angle – Factory bath tub chambers are replaced with a efficient modern chamber design
•.750” thick deck face
• Oversize rocker gear posts for maximum rigidity suit shaft mounted rocker gear system. Completely new rocker gear setup is far superior to Factory BB Chevy valve train.
• As Cast Intake Port JK400. Flow 410CFM @ 1" lift with a 2.250” valve. Flows 328CFM@.500” lift. 88cc CNC Chambers
We Also Recommend