BE 5.0 LS7 Intake Manifold. 9.75" deck. 4500 Carburetor. 2 piece
CID Heads BE 5.0 LS3 Intake Manifold setup for 16 Injectors.
The CID Heads BE 5.0 LS3 intake manifold is designed for engine applications aiming to make 850+HP using LS3 cylinder heads with a single plane intake. The CID Heads BE LS3 intake manifold has an overall height of 9.5" and unmatched HP producing characteristics amongst all cast single plane manifolds. It features a square carb pad designed to suit a 4500 Dominator carburetor or throttle body.
*The roof of the LS3 manifold is designed to line up with the roof of a LS3 cylinder head. The port opening on the manifold is not as tall as a factory LS3 port. Testing has shown that leaving the opening on the manifold at its cast height works best. Enlarging the port opening at the flange will reduce taper in the runner and can harm performance.*
- Fuel injected version setup for 16 Injectors. Comes with fuel rails and CNC fuel rail stands.
- The BE LS3 intake manifold is designed for 600+ HP street, race and marine applications.
- Near equal length runners that are 5" in area at the plenum opening with enough material to increase area to 5.5" at plenum
- Designed to fit modified GM LS3 port openings
- 2-piece design allows easy access for porting.
- Intake Manifold suits a 9.24" deck block
- Made in Ohio USA
- 2 piece version
- Comes with fuel rails and CNC fuel rail stands to suit 16 Injectors
- Suits EV1 Long Fuel Injectors
- 5.0" CSA at plenum end of runner
- 9.24"" deck height
- 4500 Carburetor bolt spacing and opening
- 9 1/2" tall. Can be milled down to 9".
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
One CID Heads 2 piece 4500 BE 4.0 LS3 Intake Manifold. Comes with fuel rails and CNC fuel rail stands to suit 16 injectors
We Also Recommend